Sunday, January 7, 2018

EDITORIAL: Introducing JERBOX ENTERTAINMENT in 2018

JER and STAN LEE
 
Happy New Year, everyone!

2018. Unbelievable to hear that another year has dropped off the calendar again so soon. Many changes are in store for all of us, as time marches on.

Reflecting on what is to come, personally, this is a milestone year as I turn 50 in July... now, before you go clapping and wishing me the best, it still is owed a time of reflection.

What exactly have I done with my life in the first half of my century's existence? What have I done to make this world a better place? Have I accomplished goals I have set for myself?

As resolutions are, especially as common as the beginning of a new year, I know that there are more things needing to be done before my final curtain- call...

Over the tail-end of 2017, I looked back at my blog page and noticed that I had seriously neglected my site... not a single entry throughout the entire year. I also came to realize that, due to me love for both film AND music, that it was high- time to extend the entry options to include my love for music as well.

So, as resolutions go, here it is:

More entries this year

Entries that will include music this year

Keeping it simple, but goal- driven.

I thank each and every one of you for continuing to motivate me to write and share and I ask that you read, enjoy and comment along the way!

Have a healthy, prosperous and happy 2018!

Please check back often for posts!

JER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment